Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Yummy Two Ingredient Recipes!

Hello loves!
So, I am a food lover. Actually, I should correct that and say sweets lover; however, I'll pretty much eat anything that's yummy! I figured I would present to you all a few of my favorite recipes that are only two ingredients (unless you want to add more), are incredibly easy to make and are surprisingly healthy! 

It wasn't until the past couple of years I really started focusing more on my nutrition and watching what I ate. Like I mentioned before 

<---- SWEETS lover! I think I could easily down a whole apple pie myself. 

Anywho, I think that these little recipes are quick, easy and help stop urges for downing pies!


RIPE BANANAS + ROLL OATS = OATMEAL COOKIES

Ripe Bananas + Rolled Oats = Oatmeal Cookies

View Recipe with Pictures

Ingredients:
2 large old bananas (because they mush better but you can use fresh ones too)
1 cup of oats (can use quick or regular)

Optional (this is what you can add into the mixture or choose others): 

1/4 Walnut pieces
1 TSP Cinnamon
1 TSP Raisins
1 Handful Chocolate Chips


Instructions:

  1. Set oven to 350 degrees
  2. Mix the bananas and the oats together. If it's too runny, add more oatmeal.
  3. Add your optional mix-in ingredients (make sure there are not TOO many in there or it won't hold, hence why the measurements next to them)
  4. Grease up cookie sheet and plop spoonful of mixture onto sheet. 
  5. Put in oven for 15 min.


**Measurements make about 16 cookies**

RIPE BANANAS + EGGS = PANCAKES


Okay, so I make these quite often since I'm a huge fan of breakfast! =D These are probably the best pancakes I have eaten as well!


Pancakes

View the full recipe here (with pictures)


Ingredients:

1 large, ripe banana (should be about 1/3-1/2 cup, mashed)
2 eggs
1/8 teaspoon baking powder (optional)
1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)

Instructions:

  1. Heat skillet or griddle to medium heat
  2. Mush up banana in bowl - mush it pretty well so it's not lumpy
  3. Add eggs and optional items (baking powder, cinnamon, blueberries, strawberries) and mix well.  I usually put in blueberries or chocolate chips =D
  4. Spray pan lightly with non-stick spray
  5. Pour 2 tablespoons of batter on pan and cook until bottom appears set (30-60 seconds)
  6. Flip and let cook for another minute or less
  7. Serve warm with butter and syrup
Serves about 10-12 3" pancakes.



COLBY JACK CHEESE+ CHEESE NIPS = CHEESE CRISPS

Colby Jack Cheese + Cheese Nips = Cheese CrispsI had to make sure I got at least one snack in here besides piling on the sweet stuff, hehe. These aren't the healthiest snack but they are quick and delicious!!

Ingredients:

1 block of cheddar or Colby Jack Cheese
Package of baked Cheese Nips

Instructions:

  1. Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees
  2. Using a grater, shred small pile of cheese into a circle on a baking pan (about 12 slides on grater)
  3. Spread cheese in pile evenly so it's all the same thickness
  4. Crumble up 2 Cheese Nips over the cheese and distribute evenly (2 Cheese Nips per circle)
  5. Bake in over for 5-8 minutes (They will turn golden brown when crispy otherwise can be chewy)
  6. Let cool for about 2 minute and remove with spatula. 
  7. Let cool completely before eating.
To see the original recipe with pictures, click here.

Enjoy!!! 


xx

Jolie Kasar

No comments:

Post a Comment