Skinny Chickpea Salad
I absolutely am in love with this salad!!! Not only is this salad healthy but also is so simple to make and will keep in your fridge for up to 1 week after its prepared. For best results make sure the salad chills in the refrigerator for 2 hours before serving.
- 15 oz can garbanzo beans, rinsed + drained
- 15 oz can black beans, rinsed + drained
- 15 oz can yellow sweet corn, rinsed + drained
- 1 English cucumber, finely chopped
- 1 small pint red cherry tomatoes, sliced into halves
- ½ yellow sweet onion, finely diced (you may also use red onion or green onion)
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 Tbsp cilantro paste or use finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- For salad, add all ingredients to a large bowl and cover mixture evenly with dressing. Toss salad mixture gently to mix ingredients with dressing together.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
- For dressing, add all ingredients into a medium size bowl and whisk until all ingredients are well mixed. Place dressing in refrigerator