Monday, May 18, 2015

40 Story Radio Tower and the Long Awaited Return of Spottiswoode & His Enemies!

Hi friends,

Its me again. Which means that a new episode of 40 Story Radio Tower: The Monthly live for podcast Radio Show, is coming up! This month's episode will be performed and recorded THIS THURSDAY(already starting to get carried away with the caps, its been that kind of day), May 21st, 8PM, Mauch Chunk Opera House. I'm going to spare you all of the details, as I write about this every month. But seriously, this is an episode you don't want to miss. Its the first show that features a band we've already had. Like, they actually liked us and WANTED to come back. (Whoa)



Spottiswoode & His Enemies has been described as:  "...a constantly self-reinventing New York institution hosting residencies at rock, folk, lounge and punk venues across the city. Drawing comparisons to everyone from Tom Waits, Leonard Cohen and Randy Newman to Ray Davies and Nick Cave..." (Quoted from the 40 Story Radio Tower Website.)I speak for both myself, and the rest of our cast and crew, in that we are so incredibly excited and humbled by the return of this great group of individuals to return to our stage.

Besides the band though, this month's sketches include some old favorites such as Shitmouthtown and Crosspital, and some brand spankin new series' premiering live on Thursday night. I'm not going to like or anything, but there's going to be a pretty serious PSA, so get ready for some Sarah Mcglaughlin and some tears.

Seriously though, I'm not going to ramble. Please come check us all out. If you say you read this article I'll even probably maybe buy you a drink or a cookie or something.

Meanwhile, please check out 40 Story Radio Tower's social media sites:

Facebook
Twitter
Tumblr


Oh, and I  (Missy Mayhem, in case you forgot) have made some new social media sites of my own that you should definitely check out:

Facebook
Twitter
Oh, and my Instagram is Missymayhem12, I'm not technologically inclined enough to know how to link that!


Have a beautiful week my little unicorns!
-Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment