Monday, April 13, 2015

Jim Thorpe Earth Day

There are certain annual events that I look forward to every year, this is one of them!
Flyer Designed for Earth Day by our very own Dan Mazmanian!


Every year Jim Thorpe's Earth Day seems to get bigger and better.  If the lineup for this year is any indication, this may be the best year yet!

Am Rev 2 & the Eclectic Circus!!!

What could be better then hanging out in beautiful downtown Jim Thorpe and dancing to great music?   Last year I had a blast performing with Am Rev 2 & the Eclectic Circus.  I know we try to outdo ourselves every year.  How are we going to top last year?


2014:  Mother Earth, Tree Ent & Pan
How will you know it's me amongst all the Circus Woodland Creatures?  Here's a hint:  I plan on being a little "cocky".  I hope to see you there!  

~ Knotty NeNe  

***Selena here ~ Not only with this be a great day of awesomeness, but some of the Sinister Rouge girls will be there selling postcards & baked goods for our charity, The Something Beautiful Project and Dan & I will be there with a selection of our 13th Moon products!  Stop by and say hello to everyone!***

No comments:

Post a Comment